Do you have warts? If you do, you are not alone. It is estimated that millions of Americans, maybe even more, suffer from this unflattering, but harmless skin condition. Despite being harmless, some warts are unattractive and unflattering. If this is how you feel about your warts, you may be interested in having them removed.
When it comes to wart removal, there are a number of different removal methods. These methods include;
Different wart removal methods
- Removal by trained professionals.
- The use of home remedies, or the use of over-the-counter wart removers.
Over the counter productsWhen looking for over-the-counter wart removers, there is a good chance that you will come across products that are made by Compound W.
- Compound W- has a number of highly recommended and highly rated wart removal products. Perhaps, their most popular product is Compound W Freeze Off. The Compound W Freeze Off comes highly recommended by past users; in fact, it is one of the highest rated freeze-off formulas currently available for sale. Compound W Freeze Off is the same procedure that many professional doctors use. You could not only have your warts removed, but you could also save yourself a trip to the doctor’s office.
- Although Curad may not be as well-known as Compound W, Dr. Scholl’s, Wartrol or other popular wart remover manufacturers, they do make a popular and effective product. That product is medicated pads. The Curad Mediplast Corn, Callus, and Wart Remover is, not only effective at removing warts, but a number of other skin conditions. The medicated pads, which contain around forty percent Salicylic Acid, are effective at removing warts.
- In addition to freeze-off formulas and medicated pads, you can also seek wart removal help from liquid formulas. One of the products that offer this alternative type of medication is Wart-Off.
ConclusionAs you might have assumed, the above mentioned over-the-counter wart removal products, are just a few of the many that are available for sale. Many of the products listed above are made by well-known and well trusted companies.
Whether you make the decision to purchase one of the above mentioned over-the-counter wart removers or another one, you are advised to thoroughly examine the product and read all directions before you start using the product.